Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hello Everyone, Welcome.

Welcome, I am excited to write my first blog post today, so I hope everyone enjoys! 

My wish is that with each post you will get to know more about me but also get to know a little bit more about yourself. I am a avid writer and poet and I love to inspire others and spark up a conversation. So for today let's get to know a few of my interests/hobbies and a few topics that I will bring up in my future blogs.

A Few of My Interests & Hobbies...

I love to write short stories, poems, and business articles.
The outdoors is one of my favorite places to be, one with nature and all it's beauty.
I am truly passionate about business and mass media communication.
I am an avid animal lover and activist, as well as organic, health enthusiast.

Future Blog Topics...

Empowering Women of Today
Expanding your Mind
Identifying Patterns in Your Life
Not Letting Emotions Overrule your Good Sense

Well, that concludes today's introduction blog post, I look forward to

No comments:

Post a Comment