Saturday, April 12, 2014

Trust Your Intuition...It's Watching Out for You!

My question for everyone today is, How often do you trust your intuition?

I think all too often we tend to forget just how intuitive we can be and start to ignore that inner voice when it tells us things.  However, it is really the reverse that we should be doing.  More often than not your intuition is that inner subconscious mind that is warning you about something and trying to guide you in the right direction. Your intuition is something that is developed through the trial and errors of experiences and lessons learned, so embrace it and listen to it when it speaks to you. 

"Embrace Your Intuition, It Will Always Serve You Well" 

Throughout my life I have experienced much struggle, pain and loss but with this my intuition has learned to identify things that I may not see due to emotions or other things overruling my mind at the moment. So now through experience of trial and error, I have learned that listening to my intuition can help me stay focused and level-headed with situations. Perhaps, we don't realize that our unconscious mind is keeping track of everything and with this you develop a sense of being able to read situations and your intuition is that unconscious mind triggering you that alarms are going off. Now where this gets difficult is that you have to learn how to listen to your intuition and that takes practice and patience.  
I myself know just how difficult it can be to get caught up in day to day life and not listen to or see the so called "signs" that where there.  However, instead of beating yourself up because your didn't realize or see the "signs", turn it into a positive lesson that we are all human and capable of mistakes but also all capable of creating a better us tomorrow. So through this you begin to calm the chaos in your mind and truly clear some space in your mind to have the ability to listen to that inner unconscious mind.  I think all too often we are our worst critics and this is a double-edge sword, so take each day, lesson and experience with stride and know that your intuition is being developed, you just have to listen. shhhhh.......

I will close by saying that I am definitely interesting in hearing anyone stories or questions and I hope you enjoyed this post.  Have a Beautiful Day!

Sincere Love, 

Brooke 

No comments:

Post a Comment